Hiring: International Sales Executive
Mekong Seafood Connection is the leading seafood distributor in Vietnam established in 2010 (www.meksea.com), the No.1 Sponsor of the annual International Seafood Expo in Vietnam. Realizing the goal of becoming one of 10 food groups with the largest sales in Southeast Asia by 2035, we are looking for 02 International Sales Executives as follows:
What will you do?
– Finding prospective customers
– Negotiating prices with customers and suppliers
– Taking care of available customers
– Taking international customers to visit the Company and processing factories ( If they have any demands)
– Attend annual seafood expos in many countries around the world: Seafood Expo Global (Belgium), Seafood Expo North America (Boston, US), THAIFEX (Thailand), CFSE (China), VIETFISH (Vietnam), etc
– College/University (Foreign Trade/International Business, Import-Export, or equivalent..)
– Fluent in English or Chinese. (other languages is an advantage.)
– Having experience in international business, or being trained
– Sensitivity, positive thinking and passion for work.
– Working in a dynamic, open environment, always given opportunities for advancement and career development
– Salary: Negotiable
– Total income: Basic salary + Sales bonus + Extraordinary bonus and many other benefits according to current regulations of the Company.
– To be considered for salary increase, bonus and promotion every 6 months.
– Annual domestic and international travel, annual general health check, allowances, social insurance, paid leave, etc
How should you prepare your application?
– CV in English, detailing your work experience
– Attach academic transcript if you are a fresh graduate.
RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT – MEKONG SEAFOOD CONNECTION
No.9, Street 15, Khang Dien Residential Area, Quarter 6, Phuoc Long B Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: (+84) 28 6280 5407 – ext: 115 Mobile/Zalo/WhatsApp: 0902 364 837
Email/Skype: [email protected]
→ How to write a professional email to a recruiter?
→ How to answer “What Is Your Greatest Strength” in job interview?
→ Tips for succeeding during your online interview
→ Books and Meksea-ers: 7 Habits of Successful Young People by Sean Covey
→ Meksea Team at Seoul Int’t Seafood Show
→ Meksea at Seafood Expo Global
→ Meksea presented at the Trade promotion conference between Vietnamese and Chinese enterprises
Don’t forget to join our recruitment group to not miss the next job posting. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesxuatnhapkhau)