Hiring: International Purchasing Executive
Mekong Seafood Connection is the leading seafood export distributor in Vietnam since 2010 (www.meksea.com), the No.1 Sponsor of the annual International Seafood Expo in Vietnam. Realizing the goal of becoming one of 10 food groups with the largest sales in Southeast Asia by 2035, we are looking for 01 International Purchasing Executive as follows:
What you will do?
– Receive requests and handle orders from Sales Departments
– Quotation and support sales department on product information.
– Collect information about the supplier.
– Follow up, update and expand the supplier system
– Follow up, update the situation of raw materials and analyze prices in the market
– Check orders and look for suitable and reputable suppliers
– Manage information about orders, solve problems arising during the perform sales contracts.
– College/University (Foreign Trade/International Business, Import-Export, or equivalent..)
– Having experience in purchasing
– Sensitivity, positive thinking and passion for work.
– Working in a dynamic, open environment, always given opportunities for advancement and career development
– Salary: Negotiable
– Productivity bonus, holidays
– To be considered for salary increase, bonus and promotion every 6 months.
– Annual domestic and international travel, annual general health check, allowances, social insurance, paid leave, etc
How should you prepare your application?
– CV in English, detailing your work experience.
– Attach transcript academic if you are a fresh graduate.
RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT – MEKONG SEAFOOD CONNECTION
No.9, Street 15, Khang Dien Residential Area, Quarter 6, Phuoc Long B Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: (+84) 28 6280 5407 – ext: 115 Mobile/Zalo/WhatsApp: 0977 706 365
Email/Skype: [email protected]
→ How to write a professional email to a recruiter?
→ How to answer “What Is Your Greatest Strength” in job interview?
→ Tips for succeeding during your online interview
→ What recruiters are really looking for in your CV
Another offer for you
→ Books and Meksea-ers: 7 Habits of Successful Young People by Sean Covey
→ Meksea Team at Seoul Int’t Seafood Show
→ Meksea at Seafood Expo Global
→ Meksea presented at the Trade promotion conference between Vietnamese and Chinese enterprises
Don’t forget to join our recruitment group to not miss the next job posting. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesxuatnhapkhau)