Hiring: Export Sale Administrator
Mekong Seafood Connection is the leading seafood distributor in Vietnam established in 2010 (www.meksea.com), the No.1 Sponsor of the annual International Seafood Expo in Vietnam. Realizing the goal of becoming one of 10 food groups with the largest sales in Southeast Asia by 2035, we are looking for 02 International Sales Executives as follows:
What you will do?
– Processing export orders, collab with other departments to track and monitor orders progress and quality,…
– Processing company’s sales campaigns, taking care of company’s customers
– Negotiate prices/ make foreign trade contracts with customers
– Welcoming international customers when they have a need to visit the Company and factories.
– Attend annual seafood fairs in many countries around the world: Seafood Expo Global (Belgium), Seafood Expo North America (Boston, U.S.), THAIFEX (Thailand), CFSE (China), VIETFISH (Vietnam),…
– Having experience in Sales Admin is an advantage
– Good English communication, reading, and writing skills
– Sensitivity, positive thinking and passion for work.
– Working in a dynamic, open environment, always given opportunities for advancement and career development
– Salary: Negotiable
– Productivity bonus, holidays
– To be considered for salary increase, bonus and promotion every 6 months.
– Annual domestic and international travel, annual general health check, allowances, social insurance, paid leave, etc
How should you prepare your application?
– CV in English, detailing your work experience.
– Attach transcript academic if you are a fresh graduate.
RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT – MEKONG SEAFOOD CONNECTION
No.9, Street 15, Khang Dien Residential Area, Quarter 6, Phuoc Long B Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: (+84) 28 6280 5407 – ext: 115 Mobile/Zalo/WhatsApp: 0902 364 837
Email/Skype: [email protected]
→ How to write a professional email to a recruiter?
→ How to answer “What Is Your Greatest Strength” in job interview?
→ Tips for succeeding during your online interview
→ What recruiters are really looking for in your CV
→ Books and Meksea-ers: 7 Habits of Successful Young People by Sean Covey
→ Meksea Team at Seoul Int’t Seafood Show
→ Meksea at Seafood Expo Global
→ Meksea presented at the Trade promotion conference between Vietnamese and Chinese enterprises
Don’t forget to join our recruitment group to not miss the next job posting. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/salesxuatnhapkhau)