• Positive Signals from the Global Seafood Market

    Bởi Meksea Team - December 11, 2023

    MEKSEA.COM – In 2023, a year full of uncertainties is coming to a close, and optimistic signs in the seafood production sector are emerging, indicating a positive shift in the global market in 2024.     According to a recent report from Rabobank, the prospects for seafood production and business in 2024 are more optimistic […]

  • Pangasius exports to Brazil grew for 4 consecutive months

    Bởi Meksea Team -

    MEKSEA.COM – According to Vietnam Customs data, in October 2023, 3 consecutive times pangasius exports to Brazil increased by 1.5 times compared to last year, marking a continuous growth since August of this year. The export value of pangasius in the first month of the fourth quarter of 2023 reached 12 million USD, a 51% […]

  • Seafood Consumption Trends in 2023

    Bởi Meksea Team - November 29, 2023

    MEKSEA.COM – Until the end of October 2023, Vietnam’s seafood exports reached 7.43 billion USD, a 21% decrease compared to the same period last year. Examining the main product groups, exports of vannamei shrimp, black tiger shrimp, pangasius, tuna, octopus, crab, and cuttlefish all declined compared to 2022. However, analyzing individual species reveals positive trends […]

  • The US emerges as a bright spot for shrimp exports in the second half of 2023

    Bởi Meksea Team - November 27, 2023

    MEKSEA.COM – The U.S. market shows signs of transition, and it is anticipated that the demand for shrimp imports in the U.S. market will continue to recover in the last quarter of this year. Currently, shrimp production in the U.S. only meets 10% of consumer demand, with the remaining 90% being imported. Therefore, the U.S. […]

  • Processing shrimp by-products in Vietnam

    Bởi Meksea Team - November 21, 2023

    MEKSEA.COM – Currently, Vietnam’s shrimp export volume is considerable, along with a large amount of head and shell waste, accounting for 40-50% of the shrimp’s total weight.     This waste contains a significant amount of Chitin, often discarded, leading to substantial economic losses for Vietnam. In recent years, Vietnam has started using shrimp heads […]

  • Pangasius exports to Germany increased

    Bởi Meksea Team - November 15, 2023

    MEKSEA.COM – According to statistics from Vietnam Customs, in September 2023, Germany purchased nearly $6 million worth of pangasius from Vietnam, marking a 2.5 times increase compared to the same period last year after three consecutive months of decline. By the end of September 2023, the export turnover of pangasius to Germany reached over $28 […]

  • Pangasius is experiencing a strong recovery at the end of 2023

    Bởi Meksea Team - November 10, 2023

    MEKSEA.COM – The market is experiencing a strong recovery, with businesses making substantial profits towards the end of 2023. The export of to major markets such as the United States, China, the Netherlands, Mexico, and the United Kingdom is showing signs of balance or exceeding the levels from the same period last year. This presents […]

  • Chinese consumption demand for fresh/raw seafood products is increasing

    Bởi Meksea Team - November 9, 2023

    MEKSEA.COM –  According to statistics from China Customs, since early August 2023, China imported more than 85 million MT of fresh/raw seafood products, increasing by 16% compared to the same period last year. Average prices for imports also increased by 15% compared to the same period last year. That shows consumption demand for fresh/raw seafood […]

  • EU increased importing pangasius from Vietnam in September 2023

    Bởi Meksea Team - November 8, 2023

    MEKSEA.COM – According to statistics from Vietnam Customs, as of 15 October 2023, the EU market imported more than 134 million USD of pangasius from Vietnam, reduced by 19% compared to the same period of 2022.     After a period of reduction, in September 2023, Vietnam’s pangasius exports to the EU show an increasing […]

  • What are you looking for for Christmas orders?

    Bởi Meksea Team - November 7, 2023

    MEKSEA.COM – Are you busy thinking about the upcoming Christmas orders and New Year 2023 sales plans? Are you looking for prestigious seafood suppliers who have a wide range of seafood products with flexible sales policies and payment terms? Are you having trouble with white fish sources and you want to look for good others to […]


Meksea’s Fanpage